EXHIBITION STALL BOOKING IS NEEDED TO BE DONE ONLINE. REGISTER IN ICORT 2019 PORTAL TO BOOK YOUR EXHIBITION STALL
The ICORT-19 is a global event, in which participants, with distinguished capabilities and interests, like aspirants, experts, policy makers, promoters, innovators and researchers, spanning government, private and industry sectors from native and abroad, will meet. A product or idea showcased at this event will gain a phenomenal reach.
ICORT-19 gives the following advantages to the sponsor/ exhibitor.
- Easy, economic and swift way of getting wide reach and publicity and international notice
- Platform to assess contemporary marketing competition and identify business partners
- Plan technical road map and appropriately invest to be future-proof
- Direct interaction with customer and comprehend customer’s technical and ergonomics requirements
Exhibits all over the world, ranging from start-ups to world leaders, are expected to display/ demonstrate their products and their features. The enclosure describes various options in which you can be distinctly noticed in the conference.
- A compendium of exhibitors will be released, in which one full-page colour advertisement of each exhibitor will be published. The contents shall be furnished by respective exhibitors before 31-01-19.
- In addition, company logo and address of all exhibits will be listed in the souvenir as a compliment. Free wi-fi hotspots will be available at selected locations in conference venue.In addition.
- All the stalls will be air-conditioned. The exhibit area will be under 24 x 7 CCTV surveillance and tight security. Name of exhibitor will be displayed in the fascia of the stall.
- The exhibitors will bring their own roll-ups, posters and accessories as found necessary for presentation in their booths. The booths will be solely staffed by the exhibitors.
- Each booth/stall will be provided with:
- Shell space: 3m x 3m (10ft x 10ft)
- Height: 2.4m (8ft)
- Carpet : 3m x 3m (10ft x 10ft)
- Table: 1 no.
- Chairs: 2 no.
- Waste paper basket: 1 no.
- Plug Point (5/15 amp) :1 no.
- Spotlights : 3 no.
- Double sided tapes or clips to display products may be used without any nail or screws fastened to the walls/ tables. Painting on panels is not allowed.
- For any additional design/ equipment/ service in the stall, the exhibitor may contact the event manager, whose details will be shared shortly in the website, at extra cost payable to the event manager.
- Two persons per stall will be permitted for presenting their stalls. The presenters will be entitled for cultural programmes except for technical sessions. Any additional persons, if required, will have to register under guest category against the name of sponsor/ exhibitor.